Location: Stealth, Nottingham
Stealth nightclub is part of DHP Family, one of the UK’s most exciting and creative entertainment companies. For the past 19 years, Stealth has relentlessly showcased the very best in forward thinking music, and has welcomed many of the world’s biggest DJs/artists to the club – with the venue becoming a regular feature in DJ Magazine’s ‘Top 100 Clubs in the World’ list. In addition to the regular club shows, Stealth has also hosted larger parties at venues such as Rock City, as well as outdoor festivals in Wollaton Park.
Since opening in 2004, Stealth has welcomed the likes of Andy C, Annie Mac, Ben Hemsley, Bicep, Big Narstie, Bonobo, Bou, Bru-C, Camelphat, Chase & Status, Denis Sulta, DJ EZ, Diplo, Disclosure, Ewan McVicar, Fatboy Slim, Fisher, Flava D, Four Tet, Hannah Laing, Hannah Wants, Hedex, Jamie Jones, Jamie XX, Justice, Kurupt FM, Laura Jones, Lily Allen, Mall Grab, Monki, Michael Bibi, Mistajam, MK, Nina Kraviz, Patrick Topping, Pawsa, Peggy Gou, Pete Tong, Sally C, Sarah Story, Seth Troxler, Shy FX, Skepta, Skin On Skin, Skream, Skrillex, Solardo, Sonny Fodera, Sub Focus, Tinie Tempah, Todd Terje & many more: https://www.stealthclub.co.uk/history/
We are currently seeking outgoing and enthusiastic individuals to join our vibrant Promotion Team at Stealth. As a member of the Promotion Team, you will play a crucial role in spreading the word about our nightclub and the events that we have to offer, as well as enhancing the overall clubbing experience for our customers.
- Have a passion for Stealth, nightlife, the events that we put on, and the music that we offer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and confident personality.
- Creative thinking, and ability to adapt to different working environments.
- Ability to work late nights, weekends, and holiday periods.
- Familiarity with popular social media platforms and online promotion is an advantage, but not necessary.
- Actively promote and represent Stealth at various events (e.g. Fresher Fairs, University events).
- Communicate with potential customers and let them know about our upcoming events/headliners.
- Provide excellent customer service and answer enquiries related to the club and its events.
- Collect feedback from customers to help maintain our high standard of clubbing experience.
- Distribute promotional materials, such as flyers and posters, as well as social media content, to increase awareness of the nightclub’s offerings.
- Use social media platforms to promote events and increase engagement with potential customers.
- Attend regular team meetings and training sessions.
- Pension scheme
- Complimentary guestlist to events at any DHP Family premise (depending on availability)
- 50% staff discount scheme on drinks to be used at any DHP Family premise
If you’re passionate about Dance music and nightlife, possess a lively and confident personality, and a desire to contribute to crafting unforgettable experiences for our customers, then come down to our open day at Stealth with your CV on 11th September, between 12pm & 4pm!
To apply for Promotion Team Member position at Stealth, please submit your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.