Location: Stealth, Nottingham
Reports To: General Manager
Wage: up to £11/hr
Stealth nightclub is part of DHP Family, one of the UK’s most exciting and creative entertainment companies. For the past 19 years, Stealth has relentlessly showcased the very best in forward thinking music, and has welcomed many of the world’s biggest DJs/artists to the club. In addition to the regular club shows, it has also hosted larger parties at venues such as Rock City, as well as outdoor festivals in Wollaton Park.
Since opening in 2004, Stealth has welcomed some of the biggest artists in the world – including Andy C, Annie Mac, Ben Hemsley, Bicep, Big Narstie, Bonobo, Bou, Bru-C, Camelphat, Chase & Status, Denis Sulta, DJ EZ, Diplo, Disclosure, Ewan McVicar, Fatboy Slim, Fisher, Flava D, Four Tet, Hannah Laing, Hannah Wants, Hedex, Jamie Jones, Jamie XX, Justice, Kurupt FM, Laura Jones, Lily Allen, Mall Grab, Monki, Michael Bibi, Mistajam, MK, Nina Kraviz, Patrick Topping, Pawsa, Peggy Gou, Pete Tong, Sally C, Sarah Story, Seth Troxler, Shy FX, Skepta, Skin On Skin, Skream, Skrillex, Solardo, Sonny Fodera, Sub Focus, Tinie Tempah, Todd Terje & many more: https://www.stealthclub.co.uk/history/
If you have a passion for Dance music, nightlife, and are keen to create memorable experiences for our customers, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Have a passion for Stealth and the music that it offers.
- Keen to provide excellent customer service.
- Possess strong organisation, communication, and people skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Ensure the venue is operating at a safe and excellent level of service, following necessary procedures.
- Provide support to the general manager, assistant duty manager, and shift supervisor during the shift.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a friendly and positive attitude, ensuring our customers feel welcomed.
- Serve and prepare a wide range of beverages, including spirits, beers, and other refreshments.
- Keep the bar area clean, organized, and well-stocked at all times, ensuring a smooth and efficient service flow.
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations, promoting a safe environment for both guests and fellow staff members.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the team to ensure seamless communication and cooperation during events.
- Conduct checks over the venue throughout the shift, to ensure cleanliness.
- Clean down the venue at the end of events.
- Pension scheme
- Complimentary guestlist to any live entertainment events at any DHP Family premise (depending on availability)
- 50% staff discount scheme on drinks to be used at any DHP Family premise
If you are passionate about Dance music, and are keen join our team of bar staff, then come down to our open day at Stealth with your CV on 11th September, between 12pm & 4pm!
(All applicants must be aged 18 years or older)